last night I worked on my SAHRR. The next round was a BRAID Border.
I had cut the rectangles in the afternoon so when I went into the cave in the evening was able to start putting the rows together.
It took a lot longer than I thought to get the braids all stitched together. It was nearly 1am when I stopped.
I could not believe that when I spread the quilt top on the floor I had made a MISTAKE again…
What is it with this top I have muffed up in every row…… Notice I did stitch on the missing spool. Had to make a new one. LOL
I am off into the cave now to join the others who are doing FNSI tonight.