Finally “Sunshine and Lollipop “ is finished and I’m delighted it is.
Designed by Anni Downs from Hatched and Patched and I used Tilda “Bloomsville” and “Jubilee” fabrics. I changed the pattern by using taking the side of the pattern and putting it on the bottom.

I’ve been learning to crochet a Ripple Blanket and find it relaxing to do in the evening.

Still working on LaLa Passacaglia but it seems a never ending job.

Must away now and see if this post works.
Happy Stitching ,
Hugs Maria 💖
Your quilt is gorgeous Maria, such lovely colours and a beautiful design. Your ripples are looking good - is it Attic 24? I love that pattern, so easy to hook away at. Nice colours. xx
ReplyDeletewell done!! the quilt looks amazing. I love those monkeys at the bottom of the quilt.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty yarn for your ripple blanket.
I love the quilt! It's always a happy day when one is completely finished isn't it?
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Sunshine & Lollipops! well done on the finish. love that crochet pattern... Some projects are just long term goals!
ReplyDeleteand glad you post published...
Sunshine & Lollipops is gorgeous. well done. The ripple blanket looks lovely.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your gorgeous finish. That ripple pattern is very effective.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful quilt, and a lot of work, of course you are thrilled with your finish. Good on you for learning crochet, i don't know how to do that at all.
ReplyDeleteSunshine and Lollypops looks amazing. Lovely to see progress on La Pas. One day you will finish it, every stitch gets you a little closer. I love to sit and crochet in the evenings.
ReplyDeleteLove your quilt, and of course I love it in Tilda's.... well done on a great finish. Your ripple is great... it's very effective. I must do one. La P.... a bit at a time and you'll get there
ReplyDeleteHugz
Hi Maria--there is alot of work in that beautiful beautiful quilt--you have done a wonderful job on that one--and in Tilda fabrics--I just love most of her prints--have 2 projects going now in her fabrics--! Nice that you are learning a new craft--I can crochet but I love knitting--and in the evenings is when I do that and work on my baby sweaters!! And your english piecing is nice are really bright colors--have a great week--hugs, di
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the lovely finish!
ReplyDeleteLovely quilt Maria, I am sure all of a sudden your La La Pass will be near finished. Wonderful colours in your ripple quilt.
ReplyDeleteWell done on the crochet, not on my list....the quilt looks fantastic
ReplyDeleteSunshine and Lollipops looks fantastic. The ripple pattern is a nice one to work. Good luck on finishing La La.
ReplyDeleteMaria it’s beautiful and I love the colour choice
ReplyDeleteYaay the post worked! I love your Sunshine and Lollipops - what a good idea to change the shape to suit your needs better. Beautiful ripple crochet.
ReplyDeleteYour Sunshine and Lollipops quilt is beautiful Maria. Your blanket is coming along nicely. xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a magnificent quilt, this "Sunshine and Lollipops." It is wonderful. You’ve done a fantastic job... and I’m delighted to see it.
ReplyDeleteI wish you lots of joy and success with your La Passacaglia project and with your relaxing crochet.
Warm regards, Viola