Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2026

Finally Finished and a new Skill

​Finally “Sunshine and Lollipop “ is finished and I’m delighted it is.

 

Designed by Anni Downs from Hatched and Patched and I used Tilda “Bloomsville” and “Jubilee” fabrics. I changed the pattern by using taking the side of the pattern and putting it on the bottom.


I’ve been learning to crochet a Ripple Blanket and find it relaxing to do in the evening.


Still working on LaLa Passacaglia but it seems a never ending job.

Must away now and see if this post works.


Happy Stitching ,

Hugs Maria 💖



4 comments:

  1. Your quilt is gorgeous Maria, such lovely colours and a beautiful design. Your ripples are looking good - is it Attic 24? I love that pattern, so easy to hook away at. Nice colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done!! the quilt looks amazing. I love those monkeys at the bottom of the quilt.
    Very pretty yarn for your ripple blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quilt! It's always a happy day when one is completely finished isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Sunshine & Lollipops! well done on the finish. love that crochet pattern... Some projects are just long term goals!
    and glad you post published...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving your lovely comment.