Sunday, January 15, 2017

Library Bags

While visiting the Great Grandies I read on their book list they needed a Library Bag each sew I asked them what colour would they like me to make each of them..... ( hard to believe the little ones are off to kindy.)


Alexis requested Purple, Pink and Violet....


these are the fabrics I found in my stash....   hope they'er okay !!!



                                                                                           
                                












Mia was easy as she loves Red.....






and Marcus always loves Cars....                             




Happy stitching....

Hugz  Maria :)



20 comments:

  1. They are cool. 3 little people should be happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fantastic Maria! oh, the dreaded "book list" - one thing I don't miss these days! it amazed me when my son started college..... "just arrive with a pen".

    ReplyDelete
  3. They'll be the envy of all the other kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O Maria-what wonderful projects!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't they grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great nana you are ... the bags are lovely
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love the bags they will be the envy of kindy bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them... that is my job this week, one for the grandie and one for the grandies friend... have been going through the stash looking at what I have for a boy and a girl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are darling! I know they will all love them

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHat a great gift! And tell me about the sampler quilt in the lower right of your header. I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love--love all kinds of tote bags that are hand made--
    I haven't made any in a while--need to fix that problem!!!
    enjoy the moments-di

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the first year in a little while I haven't had the call to make library bags or painting smocks for anyone (kinda miss it) .... these have come up lovely and I love the applique names!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like the grandies are all ready for school!
    Congratulations on your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bags look fabulous. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect fabric choices - grandies will be all set to start school!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are fabulous and so practical too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful library bags!! I am sure they will be much loved.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice cute Mum
    The kids will love them

    ReplyDelete