Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2026

Hoping

​I can finally publish a post after Janice found a way we can post photos on our blog.. thanks Janice.

Here are the last three Aussie Hero Blocks I’ve made since my last post.




And I’ve also made two baby donation quilts,



But I’ve spent many hours unpicking a quilt which I’m now requilting. Also I’m madly sewing together my La La Passacaglia blocks ready to quilt too. Both quilts need to be done before 24th September to be handed in for the Dongara Quilt Hanging on the 4th October….

Must away now as it’s a beautiful sunny day so off to play croquet for awhile.

Happy Stitching

Hugs Maria.

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see a post from you--was worried there for awhile---
    Nice bright looking projects--have missed you--hugs, di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see what you're up to Maria. Excited to see La Pas finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it a pain when the computer plays up! I'm so pleased Janice could help you out with the blogging problem. My Robin was a bit of computer whizz and could point me in the right direction when things went wrong. These days, I have to get the computer guy in to help me. I'm sure they are fairly simple problems that I have, but I just don't know what to do, so frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy.love the quilts ... Oh unpicking quilting is not fun ... All those little threads!

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those poppy blocks are stunning. Two lovely donation quilts and good luck with the unpicking.....how frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to have you back and some great blocks there. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving your lovely comment.