Thursday, December 17, 2015

WOW!

I have received  lovely mail over the past two days from my blogging friends,


Christine  sent this gorgeous Felt ornament with a sweet wooden Angel,  




 From Illene a cute Snowman,  




Helen covered a little notebook with the perfect fabric and included the pattern.




and my Christmas Postcard all the way from Canada sent by Marla ( You can see the one I sent to her on my header. )





















Marla also sent two lovely pounches. One has lots of different tea bags. can't wait to try them..

A HUGE thank you to all for making my Christmas special.......



Hugz  Maria  :) 


P.S.....Why oh why is Writer Live not letting me post to my blog... :( 
























12 comments:

  1. I am having the same problem so frustrating ...gorgeous prezzies...xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly computers and Internet...
    Lovely gifts too

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I'm no help Maria, I have no idea what Writer is!
    Lovely goodies from your buddies there... gorgeous postcard too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely goodies you received and love the header.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apparently you've been a very good girl again! Lovely gifts, and beautiful postcards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful gifts for a beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some lovely mail has come your way , such fun gifts and a cute postcard from Marla . Enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great lovely's you have received--but wait there is more on it's way!!
    smiles, di

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great pressies......you are lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful gifts to brighten your Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love hanging my handmade decorations on my tree every year and remembering the woman who made them for me ... So much loveliness

    ReplyDelete