Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Few Days in the City..

It was time to go to the Craft Show and meet up with my blogging friends for coffee before we go in…


024


From top.. Me, DD Sandra, Tracy’s sis and babe, Tracy and Miss M, Tracey’s Mum and DD1, Tarnyia , Leonie ( hubby took the photo), Anthea and Lisa.


It was sew nice to finally met Tarnyia and also some new friends, Leonie and her Hubby.. Leonie is a cross stitcher and does lovely work. Her Hubby is the quilter..
Our friend Julia couldn’t join us this time Sad smile but we were able to see her award winning beautiful quilt…


045


Congratulations Julia. Sew many hours of work…

Our GTGs are never long enough even though we meet up again for lunch. It would be nice to have a day to sit for chatting and some stitching too.


I only brought home these….


048


had to buy the pins as I have a few quilts sandwiched and pinned, one for nearly two years.. Must get to it….

Sadly I seem to have lost my mojo for sewing sew nothing really inspired me..


Hugz Maria Smile

15 comments:

  1. what? there was a blogging friend meet up & I wasn't there? If I'd have known I would have come! (I WISH!) gotta find that mojo friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a great time was had by all. I hope the mojo isn't gone for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Maria, sure wish I could have been there at that time with you girls.
    Hope you find that mojo soon. So many quilts waiting to be sewn...,

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh and I wish I lived closer so I could visit too... xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry... my last comment went missing....
    I said it looked like a wonderful day out with the ladies...
    Get busy finding your mojo...as we miss seeing what you create. xox

    So just read this comment BEFORE the other one... it may make sense then...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find I go to the shows for the social aspect.... and I always buy a pack of those rotary blades.... I hope mojo comes back.... perhaps a different craft for a bit of a change?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to catch up with you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a lovely day! I hope your mojo returns soon I'm between projects right now, and just can't quite decide where to go next. So I'll cross stitch for a day or two, and hopefully inspiration will strike. It's not like I don't have dozens of projects to choose from in the sewing room. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a nice time out visiting with the ladies. I hope your mojo returns soon. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a wonderful day out. It's always lovely to catch up with blogging friends. One day you and I shall meet, Maria, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great you got to catch up with the girls............Julias quilt is beautiful.............

    ReplyDelete
  12. nothing like a good get together to make a day out perfect.
    hope you find your mojo quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was a nice catch up. Hopefully next time we can chat for longer he he.
    Sorry we didn't get to the quilt store you wanted :-(, next time.
    Love DD2

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun to meet up with everyone. Did the show not give you some mojo back? I wouldn't worry about it - life is that way. Maybe it's time for a change for a while. Have fun doing something else if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was an awesome day... loved finally meeting you and your daughter xxx

    ReplyDelete